I was looking through the front pages of my Bible on Sunday, and found some predictions for the year – well, actually it could be for any year. I wanted to share with you, just in case you were wondering what the year would hold. If you want to read more, check out the addresses online for the rest of the story. And, I just want to say that I hope you have an incredible year ahead of you.
These came from Chuck Swindoll (http://www.insight.org/resources/articles/christian-living/waste-your-time.html?l=humor)
How to have a miserable year
1. Worry a lot
2. Make hard and fast predictions
3. Fix your attention on getting rich
4. Compare yourself with others
5. Lengthen your list of enemies
– – – – – – – – – – – – –
5 Predictions Worth Remembering (http://www.insightforliving.ca/broadcast/five-predictions/2009-12-30)
- I will be watched by an unbelieving world
- I will encounter unreasonable people
- I will endure unjust treatment
- I will need unusual patience
- I will have unfailing protection.
Keep this list of predictions handy, refuse to be surprised as they transpire, and make certain that your trust remains in the Lord.